1. Make an appointment
- Please contact our Registrar Mrs. Annie (Tel: 02-2861-6400) to make an appointment.
2. School Tour
- School tour is given Monday-Thursday 10:00 am or 2:00 pm and last approximately 45 minutes long.
3. Prepare Documents
- Application form
- Application fee NT.3000
- Foreign Passport Copy & ARC Copy
- Two photos
- Health Records/Health Physical/Immunization Records.
- Last two (2) years of your child’s school records.(Except 1st grade applicant.)
- Two (2) recommendation forms from previous teachers.
- Student Handbook Form
- Internet Agreement Form
- Set up an appointment for English Language Learners testing.
4. Interview & ELL Test
- The student and parents will visit with the principal.
- Discuss your child’s educational needs.
- ELL testing is made after all documents are completed.
- Please allow at least 1 hour for testing.
- A written or verbal discussion between the homeroom and ELL teacher.
- If your child is accepted to T.A.A.S. you will receive a letter of acceptance with two invoices.
- Pay the registration fee NT.30,000 on the first invoice to reserve your spot.
- Pay all the remaining fees as listed on the second invoice before the first day of school.
6. First Day of School
- Please join the registration day with your child.
- Please prepare the supply list items.
- Please drop off your child on the first day of school. The school bus will start from the afternoon.
- We will provide the lunch at the first day of school if you have paid the fee.
7. Waiting List
- If the grade you are applying for is full, we will put your child on the waiting list after we have received all required documents, the application fee of NT. 3,000, an interview with the Principal and results of the English test to be taken on our campus.
- Applications will be reviewed for approval and once an opening in the class occurs, we will contact you to let you know there is an opening.
- Once an applicant is accepted, registration and other required fees must be submitted within 7 days to secure the position. If we do not receive payment within the 7 days, the position will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
8. 1st Grade Registration
- Applications for first grade will start to be accepted after December 1st of the previous school year you desire to enroll.
- All Applicants will all be put on a list according to priority based on school policy.
- No acceptances will be made for first grade until April 1st of the following year.
- After April 1st, Applicants will be accepted based on the prioritized list with the remaining put on the first grade wait list.