TAAS is looking to hire someone to fill the position of Enrollment Coordinator/Registrar starting January 4, 2021.
Qualifications: This person must be bilingual, able to speak English and Mandarin well, they must be a member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in good standing. Experience in education is preferred. This person must be friendly and outgoing as they will be working with parents a lot and will be the front line for recruiting students for TAAS. This person will also be working with teachers much of the time as well and will need to be a team player and flexible. As this is considered an administrative position, the candidate will need to have a 4 year degree in a related field at minimum or at least 3 years of experience in this position.
Salary: Starting $74,000 per month on a 12 month contract plus benefits such as retirement and health insurance.
JOB DESCRIPTION – ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR/REGISTRAR
The Enrollment Coordinator/Registrar is responsible for managing enrollment of students and the legal paperwork needed for all foreign staff and teachers on a yearly basis.
- Acquire ARC & work permits as needed for staff
- Keep staff up to date on all necessary items related to the government
- Insurance for Students and Teachers, including national health insurance (teachers only)
- Emergency Coordinator with AIT to mail info to teachers
- Be ready to receive phone calls on weekends or evenings for emergencies.
- Supervise students brought to the office for discipline or illness.
- Update Student records and hard files
- Keep all student files organized.
- Be the FACTS Administrator
- Process new student registration and give school tours as needed
- Monitor grades and attendance
- Processing Scholarships
- Process Graduation diploma
- Design honor roll (quarter) and dean’s list (quarter) and Principal’s Award (annual)
- Print and deliver report cards (quarterly)
- Email progress reports biweekly to parents.
- Coordinate school events such as the harvest party, the International Food Fair, Back to school night and the Moon Festival Barbeque.
- Bus coordinator for daily pickup and drop off and after school activities.
- Update Enrollment Packet for new parents
- Update education bureau/government with needed student/teacher information
- Emergency contact for teachers/parents when needed (i.e. Student sick, typhoon)
- Account receivable. Prepare invoice and proof of payment for parents.
- Collect all incoming cash payments and keep records for reconciliation by the treasurer.
- To arrive on time for Staff worship and to be ready for the children when they arrive.
- To treat students with respect and love
- To promote Christian values and examples in the school.
- To hold up SDA beliefs and values in the school.
- To model Christian courtesy and friendship before the students.
- To be willing to attend staff meetings as called in the evening or afternoon.
- To be willing to attend after school hour functions that students are involved in.
- Keep their office space clean and neat
- Be a part of any committees set up during the school year and they may be a part of AdCom
- Help with student supervision as assigned during regular school hours, during extracurricular activities and during field trips.
- Assist the principal as needed.
工作內容敘述 – 招生入學及註冊協調人員