Because Jesus loves me, I will always do my best.
Jesus can help me to:
- Be obedient
- Be pure
- Be true
- Be kind
- Be respectful
- Be attentive
- Be helpful
- Be cheerful
- Be thoughtful
- Be reverent
Why have an Adventurer program?
The Adventurer program is designed to support parents in assisting children with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Christ in today’s world.
What is the Adventurer curriculum designed to accomplish?
- Children will, at their own level,commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
- to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others,
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.
Adventurers meet every Wednesday after school from 3:30-5:00. School vans will provide transportation to Shihlin MRT exit 2 after Tuesday meetings. During meetings, students work on awards in arts and crafts, nature, health, science, Bible, and sports. Once a month is a field trip, and once a month is devoted to a community service activity.
Also, once a month, we have an optional family activity. A parent must accompany Adventurers. Families must provide their own transportation to these activities.